Where to pick up 'Chimps Are Family' trail maps
Heading out to discover the chimps? Here's where you can pick up a trail map to find all ten sculptures
There are ten charming chimpanzee sculptures by artists Gillie and Marc, waiting to be discovered on an easy-to-follow trail around Kingston town centre.
If you're heading out to find them all, you can pick up a trail map in one of Kingston's local businesses before you start. We've dropped them off at various businesses in the town centre, but those which have a stock of maps include:
- Market Place: Not My Beautiful House, LUSH, Druid's Head
- Bentall Centre: Waterstone's, Curzon Cinema, World of Children
- Riverside: Woody's Bar & Kitchen, The Ram, The Bishop
- Pullinger's Art, Fife Road
- Cass Art, Clarence Street
- Fortunella Cafe, Apple Market
- APIA Cafe, Union Street
- Travelodge Old London Road & Central
- Premier Inn, Wheatfield Way
- DoubleTree Hilton Hotel
- Foxtons Estate Agent, Castle Street
You can also download a pdf of the map online here.
Find out more about the exhibition here.